With meticulously crafted leatherette cover and with high quality dotted paper, our Kuka Bullet Journal comes as a refreshing novelty on the bullet journaling scene and is one of our best notebooks for note taking.
Make a statement.
- 14.8 x 21 cm ( 5.8 x 8.3 in)
- 192 pages
- 80 gsm (54 lb) Ivory Wood-Free Paper
- Smooth and suitable for most regular and fountain pens
- PREMIUM QUALITY PLANNER: soft vegan-leather cover bullet notebook/journal, elegant and classic design suitable for men and women. A true best seller ideal for BULLET journaling.
- ARCHIVAL QUALITY PAPER: 192 pages/96 sheets of DOTTED 54lbs/80gsm ivory paper that resists feathering, ghosting, and bleeding, without any extra bulk. Our paper is soft, smooth, acid-free, and makes an elegant backdrop for whatever media you use. Minimal ghosting and feathering may occur with very wet inks and vintage nibs. Alcohol-based markers are not recommended.
- PEN HOLDER spine.
- ELASTIC closure.
- STAY FOCUSED with this personal planner in your office or at home. This productivity journal is a must-have for the busy professionals, entrepreneur, students, moms and anyone who wants to keep the focus on the final result.
- IDEAL for note taking, traveling, bullet journaling and scribbling.
- If you like this journal, check out another one of our best notebooks for note taking - Copelle Kraft Bullet Journal.
- Available in light grey, pink and charcoal colours.
- As a general rule, packages are shipped within 48 hours of receipt of payment with tracking number and unsigned delivery. If you prefer certified shipping using UPS or DHL, an additional charge will apply.
- Whichever shipping method you choose, we will provide you with a tracking number so you can track your order online.
- Shipping costs include handling and packaging costs, as well as postal costs. Handling costs are fixed, while transport costs may vary depending on the total weight of the package. We advise you to group all your items in one order. We cannot combine two different orders, and shipping costs will apply to each individually. We are not responsible for any damage your package may suffer after shipment, but we do our best to protect all fragile items.
- Please allow generally 1 to 4 weeks for Standard Shipping depending on your country.
- Due to COVID-19 slow down of international air traffic your shipment might take longer. Please note. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on your shipment.
- Be aware that we do not bare any responsibility for customs and local taxes and charges incurred in your country.
- Please note that most of the local carriers we cooperate with will need your phone number for the tracking and delivery. Thank you.