A heartfelt gift with an old books aesthetic for a loved one who writes poetry and for relatives to record family history to be passed on from generation to generation.
With meticulously crafted leatherette cover and with high quality lined paper, our Old Book Diary has a good amount of pages to keep you busy writing down your memories and thoughts.
- 14 x 20 cm ( 5.5 x 7.8 in)
- 320 pages
- Wide Ruled
- 80 gsm (54 lb) Light Weight, Ivory, Wood-Free Paper
- 💝A HEARTFELT GIFT for a loved one who writes poetry and for relatives to record family history to be passed on from generation to generation.
- PREMIUM QUALITY NOTEBOOK PLANNER: hard cover, bookmark, elegant and classic design suitable for men and women. Bound with 100% vegan leather.
- GILDING is only on the top of the diary. This is the original French bookbinding technique that we also used in making this journal. It is meant to keep the journal clean from dust when stored on a bookshelf.
- If you like journals with an old books aesthetic, check out our Vintage Journals.
- As a general rule, packages are shipped within 48 hours of receipt of payment with tracking number and unsigned delivery. If you prefer certified shipping using UPS or DHL, an additional charge will apply.
- Whichever shipping method you choose, we will provide you with a tracking number so you can track your order online.
- Shipping costs include handling and packaging costs, as well as postal costs. Handling costs are fixed, while transport costs may vary depending on the total weight of the package. We advise you to group all your items in one order. We cannot combine two different orders, and shipping costs will apply to each individually. We are not responsible for any damage your package may suffer after shipment, but we do our best to protect all fragile items.
- Please allow generally 1 to 4 weeks for Standard Shipping depending on your country.
- Due to COVID-19 slow down of international air traffic your shipment might take longer. Please note. Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details on your shipment.
- Be aware that we do not bare any responsibility for customs and local taxes and charges incurred in your country.
- Please note that most of the local carriers we cooperate with will need your phone number for the tracking and delivery. Thank you.
This journal arrived in really good time, and is absolutely lovely! The binding seems to be of a very good quality, and it's the perfect size. The pages are a little thin, but not flimsy, and they seem to hold up to ink well, even from a dip pen. It's wonderful to have so many pages to work with as well, since so many other notebooks these days are comparatively thin. The cover of course is beautiful, and feels very sturdy - I think it will age well. All in all, my experience with this journal and with Victoria's Journals has been lovely - they packaged the book securely for shipping, and even included a little notepad as an extra! I will certainly be looking to buy here again. Thanks so much! -Morgan, UK
This book is probably my favorite. Not only is it a journal, but it looks great on my bookshelf